FAQs: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
Where is the leasing office?
- Our office is located on level 1 of the building. The entrance is off of West Call Street. Just look for the large Quantum signs!
Are you pet-friendly?
Are utilities included?
- Utilities will be billed monthly. You will be responsible for your portion of the overall unit usage, plus a $2.95 utility billing fee. Utilities are billed in arrears and can be paid online or with the following month's rent.
- Don't forget water, sewer, trash, cable and internet are included.
What floor plans do you have?
- Quantum on West Call has a variety of floor plan styles including studios, 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments. View our Floor Plans from the left-hand menu.
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That’s no problem at all! We can pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. All you need to do is fill out our Roommate Matching Form and leave the rest to us!
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about! That is a significant advantage over the joint and several leases used at rental houses and other apartment properties where each resident is liable for the rent of all residents in the unit.
What are your lease terms?
- Quantum on West Call offers 12-month and 10-month installment leases.
Do you offer short-term or semester leases?
- We typically do not sign leases less than 12-months, but call our office to ask if we have any specials.
Can more than one person occupy a one-bedroom apartment?
- Yes, as long as both occupants are approved and listed on the lease agreement, two people can occupy a one-bedroom apartment. It is an additional $50 per month to do so.
Is Quantum on West Call furnished?
- Every Quantum apartment is fully-furnished with the following: your bedroom includes an extended full mattress (measuring 80”L) and raised bed frame (23”H), dresser, desk and chair. Our layout allows for your dresser or desk to double as a nightstand!
- Commons areas come equipped with a 50" 4K Smart TV!
- The living room furniture varies by floor plan but all units will have barstools and a sofa or loveseat. Depending on the size of the living room, your unit may have an additional living room chair. Check with our leasing staff if you have specific questions related to furniture.
Is parking included?
- Parking is not included however we have several options available. If you would like to reserve a premium, covered space, parking is $60 per month. If you would rather pay for open parking, a standard space (not reserved) is $350 annually. Parking is limited for the 2020-2021 lease term. Please call for availability.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!
Is Renter's Insurance Required?
- Yes, our community requires each resident carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage and also recommend contents coverage, or personal property insurance.