FAQs: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
When will Quantum on West Call be open?
- We are currently under construction with plans to open for Fall 2018! We are offering a limited number of July 31st early move ins. Contact the leasing office for availability. Also, be sure to sign up for our VIP email list so you are the first to hear about our grand opening and leasing specials!
Where is the leasing office?
- While our office is under construction, our team will be leasing out of a temporary trailer space located on-site. Our leasing center and parking is located at 415 Conradi Street in the Legacy Suites parking garage. Our leasing office is located on the 1st level.
Are you pet-friendly?
- No, we’re sorry but to maintain the high standard of living available at our new community, Quantum on West Call will not be pet-friendly. We will let you know if our policy changes.
Are utilities included?
- Utilities will be billed monthly. You will be responsible for your portion of the overall unit usage, plus a $2.95 utility billing fee. Utilities are billed in arrears and can be paid online or with the following month's rent.
- Don't forget water, sewer, trash, cable and internet are included.
What floor plans do you have?
- Quantum on West Call has a variety of floor plan styles including studios, 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments. View our Floor Plans from the left-hand menu.
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That’s no problem at all! We can pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. All you need to do is fill out our Roommate Matching Form and leave the rest to us!
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about! That is a significant advantage over the joint and several leases used at rental houses and other apartment properties where each resident is liable for the rent of all residents in the unit.
What are your lease terms?
- Quantum on West Call offers 12-month installment leases.
Do you offer short-term or semester leases?
- We typically do not sign leases less than 12-months, but call our office to ask if we have any specials.
When can I move in?
- Leases begin August 17, 2018 and end July 31, 2019. You can move in on August 17th at the start of your lease. We are excited to announce that our construction is on schedule and we do have a limited number of early move in options available. Please contact our leasing office for more details.
Can more than one person occupy a one-bedroom apartment?
- Yes, as long as both occupants are approved and listed on the lease agreement, two people can occupy a one-bedroom apartment. It is an additional $50 per month to do so.
Is Quantum on West Call furnished?
- Every Quantum apartment is fully-furnished with the following: your bedroom includes an extended full mattress (measuring 80”L) and raised bed frame (23”H), dresser, desk and chair. Our layout allows for your dresser or desk to double as a nightstand!
- Commons areas come equipped with a 50" 4K Smart TV!
- The living room furniture varies by floor plan but all units will have barstools and a sofa or loveseat. Depending on the size of the living room, your unit may have an additional living room chair. Check with our leasing staff if you have specific questions related to furniture.
Is parking included?
- Parking is not included however we have several options available. If you would like to reserve a premium space (closest to your apartment), parking is $35 per month. If you would rather pay for open parking, a standard space (not reserved) is $60 annually. Parking is limited so be sure to register for a space today!
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!